1. Create in the folder “Aerofly Professional Deluxe” a new folder called “easyfly”.
2. In this folder create two subfolders “aircraft” and “sound”.
3. Unzip the Easyfly-Model into the subfolder “aircraft”.
4. Move the sound file (.wav) into the subfolder “sound”.
Easyfly model have some restrictions compared to “real” AFPD models:
1. There is no “weather” (wind, thermals, turbulence) for them. Therefore there is no display in the wind rose or the variometer bar. Because AFPD 3D sceneries are originated from Easyfly sceneries they also contain 3 thermal areas. If you find them the Easyfly model will climb, but there is still no movement in the variometer bar visible.
2. The basement is always totally flat for them.
3. They can fly through trees without crash.
4. You can not capture videos from the flight (but you can fly to a video of an AFPD model)
5. They have no smoke or exhausts and also no aero-towing hook.
6. The editor does not work with them.
Another effect is that in some Easyfly models parts will not be visible (instead of a cylinder you only see a hole). This can be solved by setting the diffuse value to 1.00 in the .obj file.