"AFP works perfect, I only can not install new models!"
1. Read the .txt file after unzip. In almost zip there is a "readme" or "inof" file
2. Be aware that the folder in which you unpack does have the same name than the .zip file.
3. Mind that no additional subolder is created during unpacking.
4. Many new model do work only after install of the patch 1.6.8 or higher. The successor of this patch can
be downloaded at http://www.ipacs.de AFP Downloads.
5. Each model has a .tmd file. If you do not have the "Extension Pack 1" you must delete the version number for each model.
You can find it in the first line of the .tmd file (something like 188.8.131.52). Save File.
6. Are you sure that the downloaded models are for AFP (and not for the old Aerofly?)